Monday, April 2, 2012

Day trippers

 ...
My yesterday started with falling asleep in the shower (night shifts can be hard!) and ended with throwing up bunches of catfish and strawberries (migranes are hard too).

I know. It looked like I had been murdered in the bathroom.

Sometimes, you just have to step back and take stock of the entirety of the day... and when you do that... there are a lot more good memories that came from those strawberries during the in-between parts of my day. And remember?

I like the in-between parts the best anyhow.

Sweet Berry Farms delivered.













 As for that country scenery? Yeah, that was pretty wonderful too.

















































1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Love the bluebonnet pictures, what a beautiful group! And so jealous your strawberries are already in season!!